Monday, March 26, 2012

Miley Cyrus, delighted with the success of Liam Hemsworth

The 22-year-old who plays Gale Hawthorn in the film 'The Hunger Games' - in which teens are forced to fight to the death - says his girlfriend Miley Cyrus will face planted on each shift.

"I probably win it. It's a strong girl," he said.

The film, based on the trilogy by Suzanne Collins, has attracted a large following, so Liam has turned to his older brother, Chris, for advice on how to deal with so much attention.

"It's like a blow to the head. My brother has always been a role model for me. I try to learn from him all I can," he told People magazine at the premiere last night in Los Angeles.

Meanwhile, Miley says she loves to see such displays of admiration for her boyfriend.

- From here we wish good luck to Miley's boyfriend