Saturday, January 29, 2011

They have the msn of some famous Hollywood?

I am not asking me or anything loden estylo

is only
I've read that many people swear and lie and perjure to have mail from zac efron, jonas, demi, selena etc etc.


and my question is whether or not someone has contact with some famous like them ?????

tubieran that if not betray their trust and give it to anyone obiamente


look friend, in fact if there are people that if you have your mail, believe me jonas miley cyrus and give them their mail to friends, but friends always suss take advantage and give the mails in exchange for money, and after everyone has their mail, and decide to quit using
currently the only original that is confirmed ah joe jonas is
Hino_33@hotmail.com I confirm it on his twitter, but it almost does not connect