Monday, January 31, 2011

Robert Pattinson, confesses his passion for music


has never hidden his passion for music, so the actor of 'Twilight' has confessed that he would like an album this year, but do not know if you have enough time to do it. "I would love to release an album soon, but I do not know how I'm going to do because I'm too busy making movies. Although I will do everything to achieve it, "he confessed.

The British actor says he feels jealous because many of his friends have already seen his dream fulfilled. "All my friends have already done, and it really bothers me to stay behind. I know I can play the piano and guitar, and being an actor, but I can not do two things at once. I do not feel qualified to be making a movie and while recording a record, "said the young by the British newspaper 'The Sun'.

In fact, the actor in the series 'Twilight' said he admired people who had the ability to do that. "When I see artists such as Jennifer Lopez, who made a disc while recording a movie, I can not understand how. I hope to find that balance soon, because this year I have my own record and see if it works, "the actor more popular among teenagers.