Saturday, January 29, 2011

That you care more, news of shows?

Or do you think Mexico can have a better option to escape such violence. If you guessed is a psychological exercise to show that the frivolous questions which still prevail in the minds of 99 percent of the people to whom they are getting manufactured artists who are only a pretty face. And while you're out here, say something about how to SAVE MEXICO.

Lets be honest with you, first hand my family have lived in uncertainty today unfortunate events happened and see it and live it is something abysmally different.

After that fact, I at least try to not watch news all costs, maybe I watch the news already and I know perfectly the difference between what I lived and many people live in is not Mexico.Así I'm not interested, no, but it seems that today the news of daily life is how many deaths occurred in this or that place is not cute, is not healthy and if it is very depressing.


And in the happy shows is the same, the same news on all channels if I'm Mexican and frankly less concerned whenever I watch tv, I'd rather be with my beautiful daughter, I'd rather listen to music or read a book or magazine that has to hand.

In addition to the tasks of my life so little time left as I prefer to live next to my beautiful baby to be biting my nails listening to the news or doing angers the hell shows.