Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cristiano Ronaldo, a striker with no limits

"I'm happy, "he said Cristiano Ronaldo after scoring two goals in their last league match, against Almeria, reaching the milestone of 41 goals. "I wanted to do, I am very happy and I thank my colleagues have reached this figure. I happy to have achieved record scorer and Spain. It will be very difficult to replicate. It is difficult, but will try, "added the Portuguese winger from Real Madrid.

Cristiano Ronaldo To beat the record of Hugo Sanchez and Spanish Telmo Zarra, both with 38 goals, as top scorer in a league championship in Spain, is more an incentive for next season that finished a cause for celebration League Spanish.

- From here we wish you much luck and success in his career, and to continue doing a lot of goals!.