Friday, February 18, 2011

Jessie J says he wants to publish your album in America


British singer Jessie J gets stomped. With the Critics Award at the Brit Awards under his belt, the artist has said he wants to publish your album in America and, incidentally, get to be a British icon in the world. "I know it is ambitious, but I'm ready. Whether true or not, I think I can skip the boundaries. In the meantime I'm happy, but what I'm doing I can not make mistakes," he confesses.

Jessie J, aware of its potential, wants to reach the top and therefore has not been cut, saying he's not afraid to confront some of the pop artists of the moment as Beyoncé, Pink and Katy Perry. "I am proud to say that I can compete against Pink, Beyonce, Katy Perry and become a name in the British icons," said the singer. Although he has admitted he would love to work with Beyonce if she asked.

Now, Jessie J is having a hit with his single 'Do It Like A Dude "and recently came to light the single' Price Tag '. He has also written songs for Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, Miley Cyrus and Christina Aguilera.

The singer wants to compete with other singers and that their name is well recognized from here we wish you luck in your career