Sunday, February 20, 2011

Shakira and Juanes won three awards at our

Juanes won artist of the year as alternative rock and the song of the year ("herbalist"), while Shakira was honored as Artist of the Year in the women.
During the awards gala world premiere paisa song 'Regalito' performing live.

"To my beautiful wife Karen, my children. To all the fans wherever they are, this is for you. In Miami I consider my second home, and Colombia, were the words of one of Colombia to receive the awards.

The Mexican band Camila was the big winner at the 23 th installment of Premio Lo Nuestro Latin music on Thursday night in Miami, where they managed to prevail in major categories for the biggest stars of Latin pop.

The trio of Mexico City was awarded the Album of the Year for his 'You Love', which was imposed on the work of Enrique Iglesias ('Euphoria') and Alejandro Sanz ("Paradise Express").

Camille also won the award for Group of the Year and his song 'Lie' Song of the Year was seen in a fierce competition with 'What's done is done', Shakira, 'When I Fall in Love' by Enrique Iglesias and Juan Luis Guerra; 'I fell in love with you', Chayanne, and "Will I lose my voice 'by Alejandro Fernandez.