Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lady Gaga explains why an egg came out at the Grammys


Every act of Lady Gaga is an invitation to scandal. Last presentation of the pop singer at the Grammy Awards was no exception as it appeared in an egg. What was the reason?.

"I wanted to have a rebirth and I think the universe needs a revival, "he declared, as reproduced Eonline, adding: "I hope to be remembered as someone who made people feel strong and confident, and willing to make a difference not only in their own lives but that of others. "

Finally, he referred to his alleged bad relationship with the singer Whitney Houston and Madonna: "I will not reveal anything about my personal relationships with other artists because it scares me a lot, but I will say that one of the most important things I experienced when I was young was a feeling surrounded by these powerful women who made a great career in the music industry. "