Sunday, February 20, 2011

Johnny Depp says he is a fan of Justin Bieber


The talented actor Johnny Depp has been quoted recently confessed his fanaticism for Justin Bieber. The Canadian made a surprise appearance at the press conference for the film range where Depp puts the vocals.

Speaking to The Insider, the star of Pirates of the Caribbean, revealed that the admiration of his 11 year old daughter, Lily-Rose, Justin Bieber did you notice him. 'I am full of fever Bieber, "joked Johnny Depp. 'My daughter is a big fan of Justin Bieber, and we turned to me and my wife, Vanessa [Paradis] and our son Jack in the singer's fans. It's a sweet guy. "

Johnny Depp also explained that the meeting with Justin Bieber on the Range press event was a real surprise. "It was the first time he had heard the term, 'A Belieber and admitted that I am a Belieber and appeared by magic' revealed